We welcome you to register for the on-demand CPD certified webinar series : ‘Support, Building Resilience and Professionalism for Doctors and HCPs‘, organised by CESOP & the Centre for Remediation, Support and Training (CRST), Professor Iqbal Singh, Chair CESOP & Robert Armstrong, Chair Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust.
The last few of months living within the grip of COVID-19 has seen a great transformation occurring almost overnight. Our prized NHS, envied the world over, has been sorely tested.
No more so than for the many health professionals who work on the frontline – these health and care workers, specifically ones from Black, Asian Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds, have had to deal with the sad realisation that they are much more likely to contract the virus and the disproportionate impact of risk, morbidity and mortality.
This series of 45 minute webinars addresses issues around support, mentorship and professionalism and building resilience at this very challenging time.
These webinars are now available to watch on-demand:
– Disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on BAME doctors – click here to watch
Mr Andrew Foster, CBE & Dr Sanjay Arya
+ Panellists: Gurpreet Singh, Ayaz Abbasi, Kailash Chand, Irfan Akhtar & Suresh Rao
– Addressing short term and long term mental health issues – click here to watch
Sir Simon Wessely & Dr Clare Gerada
– Evidence on inequalities in health and COVID-19 – click here to watch
Dr Jennifer Dixon
– Professionalism and mentorship – click here to watch
Professor Jane Dacre, Dr Bill McCarthy & Silas Nicholls
– Health Education England: Supporting the workforce Today and Tomorrow– click here to watch
Sir David Behan & Professor Ged Byrne
Register to watch all the webinars in the series here: https://www.bigmarker.com/series/support-reassurance-and-prof/series_summit